Monday 11 December 2017

Poster And Wristband Development

For my poster developments I experimented with the composition of the type 'Nozstock Festival' and the other important information. I also experimented with colour by adding another colour to the typography to add energy and vibrance.

For my wristband designs I took inspiration from two existing wristbands from festivals 'Green Man 2016' and 'Nozstock 2017'. The two existing wristbands are very energetic in their designs with their uses of colourful geometric shapes and naturalistic, organic shapes.

For the wristband designs, I focused on creating a colourful atmosphere and an energetic rhythm. I decided to use the same background patterns as the posters as I wanted to have continuity, to link together in my final designs.




No comments:

Post a Comment

A Level Photography

Please be aware that Bloggers system posts in time order. Please read from oldest post to newest. During my coursework for A Level Phot...