Wednesday 13 December 2017

A Level Photography

Please be aware that Bloggers system posts in time order. Please read from oldest post to newest.

During my coursework for A Level Photography, I focused on the topic of contemporary architecture. For this project, I was inspired by photographer Ted VanCleave. His photographs are clean, crisp and contemporary.

The first image is my initial photoshoot in response to his work. I used my DSLR camera to take high quality, crisp photographs. I used PhotoShop to edit them, using the tools; levels, curves, saturation and brightness.




The second image is of my development photoshoot. I wanted to communicate the crispness, and cleanliness of the contemporary architecture even more. To do this, I cropped down the images to focus on a small area - this allowed for the images to become abstract as the viewers were unsure of what they were seeing.



No comments:

Post a Comment

A Level Photography

Please be aware that Bloggers system posts in time order. Please read from oldest post to newest. During my coursework for A Level Phot...