Monday 11 December 2017

Experimental Work - Printing

These two photographs below show two different printing techniques. The first is a technique that is very experimental: using the printer at my college to scan, copy and overlay textures and patterns. The second technique is mono-printing.

The printer technique is really enjoyable as you can create so many unusual and unique patterns. I firstly drew out some of my own patterns that can be seen in the bottom left hand corner of the first image. I then photocopied those designs and overlapped them on top of each other. I did this process over 100 times on top of different papers and printing with different colours and hues. The results left me with one-of-a-kind designs that link perfectly to my rebranding project.

The mono-printing technique left me with beautiful, crisp prints from unusual materials such as bubble wrap, cardboard and textured paper. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

A Level Photography

Please be aware that Bloggers system posts in time order. Please read from oldest post to newest. During my coursework for A Level Phot...